Coach K's Health Spot

The alphabet - the letter C DSC_0008_5 letter A letter c letter H IMG_5637

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heart of a teacher

I just wanted to share a video that our administrators shared with us today at Westwood during some of our training and preparation for our big day tomorrow, "meet the teacher" I am so excited for this year, because our kids have something to hold their heads up high about, and this video just reminded me even more of why I am in this profession. I get from my old college buddies "why do you teach there isn't any money" or "you like kids" the answer is more like "I love my kiddos". They are my fuel of inspiration for what I am doing. I hope this year goes well for all educators out their and just remember like the video says "it's all about teaching the CHILD" Our principal shared with us today it is not about the new school, because they were worried that the new school wouldn't feel like home, but it is about the people that make this village. Let us all remember that we are here for our kiddos have a wonderful year everyone

1 comment: